Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will develop IOS app in swift with firebase

I will develop IOS app in swift with firebase












About:

Can develop IOS mobile applications for you at the lowest possible cost. I want to develop marvelous apps for you . I can convert your creative idea int the living dream. 

Add features
 
  • REST api and webservices integration
  • Animations 
  • Auto Layout for all iOS devices 
  • Coredata for offline support 
  • RealM for offline
  • BugFixing and Submitting app to Appstore 
  • TestFlight
  • Firebase
  • Push notifications
  • Custom UI
  • Analytics

  • UIKit based applicationWeb service based application. ( JSON , XML )Core Data SQLite Bug solving for existing an application

    REMINDER: The price for a complete app is not just 5$, we can discuss price which is depending on your functionality and complexity of an application. Without requirement discussion please do not place an order directly.

    Reviews


    doaafouad:Good service

    sabiralishah:Great buyer with good technical knowledge and documentation provided.

    maree_27:Nice experience

    sabiralishah:Clear Requirement and Details Provided

    llx0ll:Professional seller\nI recommend dealing with him


    No comments:

    Post a Comment