Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will create facebook messenger bot,

I will create facebook messenger bot,












About:

Why i need a bot ?
53% of people say they are more likely to do business with a business they can message and get quick reply quickly. Sometime it takes hours to respond a message due to any reason and because of that you can loose potential buyer or customer. that's why you need to bot for your page so if you are away then your bot will be answering the people less then a second.

What bot can do ?
Bot's can answer multiple questions. For example providing data about specific item in your shop or answering on user requests for guideline or help users to find you in their city or services you offer.

What do i provide ?
you must have Facebook Fan page where you want to integrate your bot.

Reviews


cobra427:Blown away is an understatement. This guy is the real deal.

raiabdullah:it was an absolutely pleasure working with hiim.

sunzaveri:I was not greatly impressed.. my work is done with flaws.. in middle of the task he asked for extra money for making a small change which i found very silly... he just wanted to finish of the work without checking if i am satisfied or not... he could have been more communicative about his certain action and i felt him rude too..

raiabdullah:he wanted everything for free. the gig was to create bot he wanted me to fix his Shopify template and the apps issue without paying extra which I eventually I did as well and was not the part of deal at all. my other reviews speaks for my work. anyways thank you

jeancorrea:Outstanding experience! My bot works perfectly and we will improve with more actions. I really recommend! 5 stars service all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment