Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will help you about android , ios and phonegap app

I will help you about android , ios and phonegap app












About:

I can provide quality design and development for android , iphone and phoneGap with web service as per requirements.

PhoneGap is a all in one solution for all mobile os like android , iphone , blackberry , windows , fire os etc.

I can help you design and develop new app with A-Z development in android , iphone and phoneGap.

I can add new feature and fix bugs or errors

I have knowledge of html5 , css3 and mobile jquery which used in phoneGap. I also provide web service that works as backend with phoneGap app.

Thanks for viewing my gig and Please add to favorite for future.
Please first discuss your requirements before place order.

Reviews


carmineluise:excellent work

kameshpambhar:very professional and trusted

myronwright655:We a lil communication problem but Kames was patient with me and I would definite use this guy again.

kameshpambhar:nice experience and very supportive buyer

carmineluise:Very professional and supportive guy, will surely request his services again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment