Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will create iphone app and send it to apple store

I will create iphone app and send it to apple store












About:

If you want an IOS For Personal or Business Use? You are Absolutely at right Place 

I am a Computer Scientist graduate, And I have Been Developing Apps for different clients around the world. 

I am Well Experienced in following Branches :

  • Bussiness Apps
  • Image to XML layouting
  • OpenCv Related Apps
  • GPS Related Apps 
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Delievery Apps
  • Chatting Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Databases App
  • AutoReply to call and sms
  • Data Scrapping apps
  • Spy Apps 
  • Bluetooth Apps 
  • Camera Related Apps
  • Medical Applications
  • QuadCopters Controlling
  • Object Recognition and Object Tracking
  • Server Side apps
  • And Many Many more
  • Integrate Shopify 

My Aim is To:
  • Provide  High Quality Software 
  • Provide Software Changes and revisions
  • Good looking and Attractive Interface
  • provide Complete Running Code On Extra Charges
  • Provide User Satisfaction
  • Provide Training when needed on usage of application
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 


Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me. So we can Discuss the Details. 

Reviews


profotosch:Amazing, outstanding work! Got a great app as I orderd

profotosch:We got to the goal very quickly and revisions were made during the process as asked! I can only say: AMAZING GUY

alejandroher254:Thanks Anas!\nWe were waiting weeks to get this done and you made it possible...\nKeep it up!

schwertly:Ana was quick to respond and easy to work with through the entire process.

radiance71:Anas was a pleasure to work with. This is my first time getting an app done and I am very pleased.\nAnas is very patient and truly listen to requirements and feedback. \nHis delivery is fast, I had to keep up with him :)\nWill totally hire him again. Highly Recomend


No comments:

Post a Comment