Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will Make your Website app responsive

I will Make your Website app responsive












About:

I am an experienced Mobile developer.


I will convert your responsive Website and other Web Pages into attractive ANDROID and iOS App.


All features of the website will be available on the app. The app will look just like your website and  will be updated automatically with new content or changes you make on the website. 

Extra features (on your choice)
Push notification: I can set the push notifications in your iOS webview iOS application


I will send you .apk and .ipa files of your application OR i can publish your app on GOOGLE PLAY and APPLE STORE if you want.

Reviews


exlogodesign:Fast Delivery. Outstanding seller

muhammad_yousaf:\r\nThanks so much! You were an EXCELLENT client to work with!

muslimduniya:Thanks man your work was beyond expectations. Extremely satisfied with your work

muhammad_yousaf:Thanks so much! You were an EXCELLENT client to work with!

michaellee370:Perfect job. I recommend him and I'll hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment