Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will develop your own IOS app

I will develop your own IOS app












About:

Basic App:
Up to 8 screens in your app!
The app is static and does not contain backend.

Standard App:
Up to 10 screens in your app!
Can include limited backend (Firebase: Database)

Premium App:
Up to 15 screens in your app!
Can include an extended backend (Firebase: Authentication, Database, Notifications) 

Reviews


peaceful7:Outstanding brilliant professional. Phenomenal experience - can't say enough wonderful things about this seller. Superb work, excellent communication, delivered well before deadline, supportive, patient, incredible expert. The best there is. Thanks for making my dream come true! I look forward to working together on many more projects.

joeyjoshshots:Awesome customer! Very understanding and helpful through the entire process!!

peaceful7:Outstanding brilliant professional. Phenomenal experience - can't say enough wonderful things about this seller. Superb work, excellent communication, delivered well before deadline, supportive, patient, incredible expert. The best there is. Thanks for making my dream come true! I look forward to working together on many more projects.

joeyjoshshots:Awesome customer! Very understanding and helpful through the entire process!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment