Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will create games with highly optimized code

I will create games with highly optimized code












About:

Note: actual price may differ based on the requirements of client.

I have professional expertise in unity 3D game development for about 1 years. I have multiple projects on playstore(Android), appStore(IOS), amazon(Android)
(can show you on demand).

  • 3D game development 
  • 3D shooting game
  • 3D car racing game
  • 3D Level designing in UNITY 3D

  • Create the required game-play and level design
  • Implement advertisements from all the ad providers
  • Implement In-App-Purchases in the game

  • What I require from you:
  1. Graphics for the game play and user interface 
  2. Game Icon
  3. Ad IDs from the ad services you want to be implemented in the game.

Reviews


maamg82:Excellent seller and excellent work, I wish I could rate with more than 5 stars. I will buy from him again and again. Thank you very much

silenthacker66:the buyer is friendly, helpful, co-operative and fun to work with.

maamg82:Best seller I ever worked worked with... He did the work in a professional way and perfectly... Also he is polite and very kind, I recommend working with him

silenthacker66:It was great, The buyer was extremely helpful.

maamg82:Excellent seller and excellent work, I wish I could rate with more than 5 stars. I will buy from him again and again. Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment