Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will create android app for you business

I will create android app for you business












About:

Contact me to discuss your app before placing an order. 

Get a professionally designed  Android app for your business,website and organization etc. All of the standard features below are available to you at no additional cost!
I will charge extra maintenance or hosting fees!

STANDARD FEATURES (INCLUDED IN ALL APPS)
* About/Email/Call Us 
* Member Login
* Custom Pages
* Location/Google Map
* Comments Page
* Links
* Appointments/Applications/Forms
* Catalog 
* Coupons
* Directory
* Reward Points
* Food Menus
* Password Protected
* Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
* Photos
* Custom Background Image
* Source Code
* Push Notifications (& Individual Notifications)
* Support


BONUS FEATURES
* Access Levels
*Chatting
*Geo coding
* Booking / Appointments Pro
* Classifieds
* Exams / Quizzes
* Job Listing
* In-Box Messages
* Logic Surveys
* Pro Forms: Forms With Data Manager
* Progressive Loyalty Points
* Real Time Chat
* Taxi (Uber Like) Svc

Reviews


creative_amanda:Fantastic Design. will contact again

alvinadevgroup:Good Experience

creative_amanda:beautifully designed

alvinadevgroup:Good Experience

creative_amanda:Outstanding and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment