Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will Fix bugs or Update your Pre existing game in construct 2

I will Fix bugs or Update your Pre existing game in construct 2












About:

*Before order, please inbox me the detailsSo i can quote you a custom price

I cancreateORfixORupdateORre-skingames in construct 2/3.

In some cases, i need game assets (graphics and audio files) to start game development.

Here are a few things

  • Most mobile games will range in price from $20 and above
  • The price for a complete Bug Fix is not 20$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need to Fix/Update.

Reviews


dxbstars:best construct 2 developer \ncommunication alone worth 5 stars :)

shoeb07:As always a great buyer

bruce818:Fast Service \u0026 Quick Turnaround.. Great Work!!

shoeb07:outstanding experience

crudemoon:Shoeb did an awesome job in helping me fix and improve my game!


No comments:

Post a Comment