Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I will develop your IOS unity android game and app

I will develop your IOS unity android game and app












About:

If you have trouble with your iOS project created with Objective-C /Swift or Android or Unity 2d/3d Projects, I can help you.
or if you want to Redesign or Reskin Games or Apps i can do that for you in a cheap rate
i can also suggest you with ASO keywords 

I can fix issues in:
- Objective-c or Swift code
- Android-c or Unity codes
- Covert swift 2 to swift 3 (extra charge may affected according to project)
- UI Layout ( Storyboard or xib)
- 3rd-party libraries integration
- Resources files
- Admob integration
- Firebase
- etc

Reviews


shhashilk:Excellent work delivered before time.. surely will work with her again ... highly Recommended

bvoss_12:Yes the developer delivered the project.

phozia:great experience

ami7711:She fixed few issues in my game that my last developer could not fix. She added screen rotation which I did not think about when I sent the requirement. Thank you.

phozia:great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment