Saturday, March 7, 2020

Build A Professional Android App











About:

Please contact me before order so we can discuss the project, pricing may vary depending on the project, from $50 - $5000+



You have a new idea for an amazing Android Application or there are some tasks that you want to automate on your Android device, I can do it for you.



I can build you apps which:



  • SQLite, Realm Databases.


  • Server APIs to sync data like JSON Parsing


  •  GPS, Location, Camera API.


  • Image Processing, caching, Displaying. Gallery, Wallpaper Apps


  • User interaction, like Drawing, Paint over Images in App.


  • Integrate Push Notifications in Apps.


  • Integrate Firebase Google Analytics.


  • I will build apps using Google Material Design.


  • I can build any kind of Application for you, Just provide me sketches, documents or just a link to sample app on the Play Store and I will get back to you right away.


I offer:



*Clean Code

*Material Design Interface

*Complete and properly commented Source Code



I am the seller 100% Client Repeat Rate which means guaranteed 100% Satisfaction.



Reviews


:

Thank you very much!

:

A+++++ Good Job!

:

Thanks a bunch!

:

Nice to work with you again , fast and perfect... will come back again...

:

A+++++ as always




No comments:

Post a Comment