Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will convert website to app

I will convert website to app












About:

*** Invest less & Get more *** 


Work Experience :

I am Neha, I have 5+ years extensive experience in designing & developing native Android & iPhone Swift iOS Apps. I have expertise with .PHP and MySQL as back-end web service and admin panel as well. I have also good communication skills and I am online 24/7. 


Approach toward work : 

In this Gig, we're offering you to convert your website or blog into fully responsive and professional Android or iPhone app. App will looks like your website. If you change your website, your app will automatically change. 


Top advantages of app:

  • Native development, not by any site.
  • Gain more trust from people.
  • Easy way to get inside people's pocket.


App Functionality:

  • Splash Screen with your brand logo.
  • Social media link - get more trust.
  • Call and Email button - people can contact you easily.
  • Dashboard
  • Push notification & Admob Ads 


Note: Some sites may not be allowed by Stores. So please contact me before placing order. Uploading apps takes little more time.

Website into Native App + Webview android app + Webview iPhone app + Website to App + Publish App #webviewapp #webview

Reviews


bobster007:Very nice app, and a good seller. Very appreciated. Thanks!

gearupapps:Thank you so much. My pleasure to work with you again and again.

bobster007:App works perfectly, very good seller. :)

gearupapps:Best Buyer. It's my pleasure to work with you again and again.

rajeshpatil:excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment