Friday, March 27, 2020

Upload Your Ios App To Apple Appstore











About:

Hello there,



Uploading an iOS app to AppStore is not an easy task. I will help you upload your iOS app to AppStore.



I have 6+ years of experience and full knowledge of how to upload iOS app to AppStore. I can upload app if you can give me binary / source code or help you to upload your app.



Try once, I will make sure you will be 100% satisfied with my job

This service is for uploading your app to Apple Appstore.



This gig is for uploading .ipa file or Xcode project to your account. I will need .ipa file or Xcode project and your developer account username and password.



So I will do all requirements that are needed for your app to appear on Appstore after review.



What I need from you

  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name
  • App description
  • Support URL

  • Your Apple Developer account username and password
  • iPhone app screenshots (1242 × 2208)  

  • iPad app screenshots (2048 × 2732)



Note: Please contact me before placing the order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great as usual!

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with as always

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

It was great




No comments:

Post a Comment