Friday, March 27, 2020

Develop And Design 2D Games











About:

2D game expert, can create any sort of game as per your requirements. EXPERT in making Clones of popular games like flappy bird etc. I can create any 2D game as you need, just contact me discuss details and we will be ready to go. I can create hyper casual games, kids games and Education games aswell


*Please contact me before ordering the GIG for the availability*, 


I want to discuss details with you please about the game to offer you the right gig. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bought this gig as I had some artwork ready to be put into a game but not the skills to do so myself. Bilal was very communicative even when we had some small roadbumps, and all in all I'm extremely happy with the final product.

Seller's Response:

Bilal is absolutely amazing to work with! He is capable to fulfill my project requirements and deliver great work with just a few revisions. He charges reasonably and does what it takes to get things done. I am happy with the result and happy to work with him again for my next project. Highly recommended.

:

Thanks for the work, it was lovely to work with

:

Great as always

:

Its always nice to work with him




No comments:

Post a Comment