Friday, March 27, 2020

Create A Mobile Application In Phonegap Or Cordova











About:

I am professional mobile application developer.

I have 23+ year experience in this field.

I'll create a hybrid mobile application in PhoneGap or ionic framework as per your requirement.

Note: Please contact me before place order.

Reviews


:

Seller is very experienced and great to work with. Definitely will order from him again soon.

:

One of the best sellers iv'e worked with on Fiver..Very helpfull and available to assist at all times. Highly recommend him..

:

I'm so grateful to divyesh_savaliy for providing me the fast solution on my issue. He's the only one who figured and saw the underlying issue and fixed it. Thank you. The best IONIC developer I must say. Never hesitate to order a gig with this guy.

:

thank you for helping me with various issues related to setting me up so I can test and build locally, to resolving small issues with absolute paths which needed to be adjusted. I am also happy with fitting my needs to creating scripts to build on angular side and run it so I can do CI / CD integrated with every build.

:

So far, this is the best business partner I have got on Fiverr. Very active and reliable. Definitely going to keep using him more as my go-to for any mobile app jobs.




No comments:

Post a Comment