Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create, Edit, Modify Any Android And Ios App











About:

I have been doing Android Development and iOS development from many years. I am able to make any application as per your demands.


I feel really comfortable using both Eclipse and Android studio in android development,

And XCode and Swift for iOS development


We Provide :
  • Price and timing is negotiable depending upon the complexity of app.
  • Add Push Notifications Using FCM 
  • GPS And Locations Integration
  • Bug fixing.
  • Re-skinning of apps.
  • A-Z development.
  • Integrate ads in your app.
  • Adding Facebook / google plus login or any social media login.
  • Adding video, audio calling and chat functionality.
  • Create responsive designing.
  • Chat apps.
  • E Commerce apps
  • Submission for you to App Store

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great. Idk how many time I have dealt with this guy and he is always great.

:

very reliable as always

:

Best seller on fiverr. Will order again

:

I want some changes in my android application and he helped me at the time when i was looking for a perfect developer. His skills are excellent, go for him and give him a chance to prove himself. He solved my problem within an hour. Thanks a lot Kishan for providing such a great service. I wish i could rate you with 6 stars. Thanks again, keep up this good work.

:

Thanks for your words it means a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment