Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

***** Inbox me Before order place *****

The main reason for message me it ordering the gig. I want discuss the detail of your requirement of Android App requirement. I will provide you best android application Eye catching.

*****I will provide you following services*****

  • Beautiful Sign up page, Sign in page
  • Beautiful Sign up page, Sign in page using Data Base
  • Ads integration any like admob, adbuddiz, startapp etc
  • Solve any kind of Bug fixed
  • Create App UI/ App design
  • App Icon, Splash Screen as you needed
  • Any bug solved of Android Studio or App

  •  Photoshop work
  • Explainer Video
  • Microsoft word Work
  • Convert Photoshop Design to Android App
  • Push notification feature in Android App
  • GPS app
  • Payment integration
  • Website Convert to Android App and many more

    Feel free any time you can contact me for any consultation






Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome and amazing so far.

Seller's Response:

thankyou so much

Seller's Response:

Created as described thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thanks

:

great communication , hard worker seller, knows what are requirements. love to work with. Thanks




1 comment:

  1. Ok...

    This may sound really creepy, maybe even kind of "strange"

    WHAT if you could simply push "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "magical tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE??

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Sounds way too EASY?? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL??

    Well then, I've got news for you..

    Sometimes the largest blessings life has to offer are the EASIEST!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I developed...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You simply push "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

    CLICK here now to PLAY this wonderful "Miracle Abundance Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete