Friday, March 6, 2020

Develop And Fix Android Apps











About:

I have been developing android applications for almost 2 years



I have also been developing android apps on idea bases let me know if you thinking about a great app. I will also fix bugs in your android app and improves its performance. If you have responsive website and want that in android app, i will convert this into app. 

I will also provide you android source code.

Here are the android major features i'm experienced with.



  • Google Maps 
  • Firebase
  • Back4App
  • Social connectivity, Events, Sports, Music
  • Camera Work
  • Sensor Work
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Local Data Storage
  • Call, SMS, WebView
  • Custom Apps
and many more. 



Please inbox me before you order so we can discuss your idea. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Gig. Quick delivery and really good communication. Certainly would like to buy again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for ordering back to back I really like doing your work. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Fast service , communication was open the entire process . Easy To work with. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Awesome buyer! Very friendly and supportive person. Thanks

Seller's Response:

The seller was fast and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend here.




No comments:

Post a Comment