Monday, March 9, 2020

Make Augmented Reality Game Or App For You Using Unity











About:

I will create any game in augmented reality and will provide it for Android and iOS.I have also experienced in GPS based game so, I will provide GPS support if you want.

If you want to make architecture app in augmented reality the let me know I will convert your idea into game or app.



My Expertise Are:



  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • 2D games
  • 3D game
  • Game Assets
  • Bug solving
  • android plugin for unity
  • Animation system
  • Multiplayer
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • UI etc.


Please contact me before ordering.

                                             

 Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jayesh was extremely efficient and honest throughout the project. We will certainly do new projects together!

Seller's Response:

it was very awesome experience from last few days with him, I really like to work with him again , very supportive and good communication. thank you for everything my friend

Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

as always awesome experience with Ken thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment