Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Make You As The Character Of The Famous Android Game Martial Hero











About:

Send me an image of you or anyone, and I will make it into a character of the famous Android game "Martial Hero" that you can play on Android mobile phone / tablet or on any personal computer. Check out and download "Martial Hero" on Google Play Store if you are not sure about the game. You may add any special message that will come up when player wins the game. I can also add your Admob ad to the Android version of the game so you can make money with it! Check out my Gig extras.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I haven't tried the game yet but the picture shots I got look so good!! I'm excited to see

Seller's Response:

Excellent A+++++++

:

She's the best!

:

Thank you very much :)

:

Excellent services and deliver on time. Attend to my reply most of the time. Will use his service again.




No comments:

Post a Comment