Sunday, March 8, 2020

Make Corrections To IOS Android App











About:

I am a mobile app developer with three plus years of experience.I have developed more than 20 apps till date , have good track record on store.



I can deliver complete  efficient mobile app solution in give time line at best cost.



I can also make correction , debug existing code and add new feature to any existing iOS android app.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Because I am kind of perfectionist it took him longer to finish the job but well done.

Seller's Response:

Great work and the guy with dedication. I will definitely work with this guy again for future tasks. cheers!

Seller's Response:

Zakir is one of the best developers I've worked , helping me bring my apps to life.I appreciate his communication, patience, creative input, speed, and knowledge... I'm recommending him to everyone I know and definitely looking forward to working with him again.

:

Thanks you !

:

Great work done ! Zakir is one stop solution for all your technology needs. Great team to work with. I would surely recommend this guy and would surely be working for future work. Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment