Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Make Or Design A Android App For You











About:



Dont forget to inbox me before placing your order 



Need a beautiful , fully functional and creative design android application ? 

then you are at the right spot 



Yes ,I will provide you with any android application you like that include 



  • Business application
  • Back end Service application
  • Data storage application
  • SMS service app
  • Branding app
  • location related application
  • Cloud Storage app
  • Chat messaging application
  • and many more ..


From front end point I will include 



  • Splash Screen 
  • App Icon
  • App logos 
  • Design from your idea with my creativity


With back end services I can provide you with 



  • Api integration
  • Ads integration(Admob)
  • Firebase intergration
  • Cloud messaging
  • Chat application
  • Socket programming
  • Material support library
  • Push notifications     
  • Managing API
  • Location Services
  • Good user experience
  • Sensor Services
  • Broadcast Receiver
  • Backend Data Storage


I will make a complete application based on your idea and would not disappoint you in any case 

I can even test your application for any bug .Right now ,I might not be working on game projects but soon I will start working on that too .



Dont forget to inbox me before placing your order 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment