Tuesday, March 3, 2020

IOS App Development











About:

I am a Software Engineer, having the Degree BS Software Engineering.

I can Create iOS (iPhone/iPad) app Design and Development.

I can Convert any website into full functional iOS app.

I can Customize iOS (iPhone/iPad) app Design and Development.

I can Convert iOS app code from Swift old to swift newest i.e. From Swift 1.1, Swift 2.2 To Swift 3.

I can provide a reliable product.



Reviews


:

There was still minor bugs, but I received what I asked for and will work with him again in the future.

:

Great work. Will continue to work with him

:

The seller was very patient and understanding. He aims for buyer satisfaction. I highly recommend him. He communicates fast and delivers high quality work. 5 stars!

:

He has done his job very well.

:

Very nice and amazing experience surely will buy your services




No comments:

Post a Comment