Monday, March 2, 2020

Upload Your Ios App On Your App Store Account











About:

***100% seller rating - working on Fiverr since 2012***



You have an iOS app you want to publish, you have the IPA file ready but you don't have a MAC which is required by Apple? 



No problem, send me the IPA file and I will upload it on your developer account for you. 



Then I will enter your iTunesConnect console and send the app for publishing. It is as simple as that.



24 hour delivery available for only $5 extra.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very Good communication. Very helpful.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful for someone non-techs. Highly recommend and will be using their services again in the very near future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order, Rachel. You can always find me here if I can be of further assistance as well.

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment