Friday, March 6, 2020

Build Professional Android App For You











About:

Hi buyer,



I would make custom apps as per your needs.



This package contains everything from designing(if needed),coding and publishing .



I will also add firebase analytics and crash reporting to your app in addition to any server side coding as well .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was delivered

Seller's Response:

Worst experience...!! Buyer wants to acquire all services in 5$

Seller's Response:

Very honest guy. Responds quickly too

:

outstanding experience

:

Awesome seller, did a perfect job with polite behavior and excellent communication. Seller delivered me my desired result which i have a idea in my mind. Hopefully, we will work on other project in future soon. Highly recommended seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment