Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Develop Android Or IOS Application For You











About:

I am an ambitious mobile app developer. I specialize in app creation and management. My current interest is in the area of IOS and Android. Buy this gig to make an awesome Andriod and IOS App for you, inbox me now!



What I need from you:



  1. Write the functionality that you need for your application(idea)
  2. I want you to specify which platform you need the application for.
  3. Providing any reference application that will help me understand your application needs
  4. Creating a rough sketch design of your application so that I have a better idea of your design needs.


Grab this gig and get the best app!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank for his responsive and fast delivery.

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


1 comment: