Monday, March 2, 2020

Ios, Android Mobile App Development And Web Development











About:

**DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT DISCUSSING WITH ME. THIS IS NOT A 5$ GIG. ORDER CANCELLATION IMPACTS ON PERFORMANCE AND RATINGS** 



I have 2+ years of experience in mobile app and web development. Let know your requirements to me, I will give you best solution.



I creates android and iOS mobile applications as per your requirements. I am also does web development on ASP.Net, php, C# etc. for Static, Dynamic and E-commerce websites and web application.  



You must message me first with your full requirements then I will send you the cost and time required for creating the app or website/web applications. 



  • Custom ios/iPad applications as per your specifications.
  • Custom Android applications as per your requirements.
  • Custom  Web applications.
  • Our team hands on experience on ASP.Net, C#, Cordova, Ionic, CSS & HTML.
  • Cost-effective development solutions.
  • Outstanding project output which exceed your expectations.


And many more...



If you can tell your budget and timeline to me, that would be better for you as I suggests solution according to it. 



*** Customer Satisfaction is prime concern for us!!! ***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AAA, developer.

Seller's Response:

Working with the seller was great, he helped be achieve my goal

:

Brilliant work. Very patient and creates exactly what you need. Will be ordering more gigs! If you need apps made, sanjayjogani is your guy!

:

Seller is Dependable and willing to work with clients to achieve satisfied project objectives

:

Great guy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment