Thursday, March 26, 2020

Android Native Mobile Apps











About:

I am an experienced android mobile app developer with 4 years experience.



What I offer:

  • create custom apps for android devices
  • fix bugs and support apps
  • add new features to existed apps
  • quick convert website to mobile app
  • be part of your team


What is a price:

I'm suggesting two variants:

  • hourly job  based on $25 per hour rate
  • fixed cost project - I'm providing an estimate based on your requirements
So please contact me before order, that we could agree the cost.



Delivery Time:

Timeframe is depend on how complex your application and your requirements. Simple application could be provided during one week by me. 



What I need to start:

I need UI of the app to start. If you don't have it, I could provide design service - I have UI/UX designer, he is my friend.


PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.


Thank You...!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communications, Job done correctly and will continue to order more work.

:

Great buyer, thanks.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment