Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Publish Iphone App On App Store











About:

Hi,



Thank you to visit my profile :)

Thanks for your support.



Use the service of 
this gig to upload the app on AppStore/iTunes Connect.



Apple strictly follow rules, terms and conditions. So I recommend to clients always consult with expert iPhone developer.



I would love to see your app on Apple AppStore.



You can use my extra services which are 



  • Usability + Functional + Performance Testing before uploading, after testing will provide detailed text doc with screen shots.
  • Test the app by yourself, I will provide a link through that you can install and test the app in your device.
  • Suggestions for next version.




Either you order or not but if you have any query/question please ask me any time. I would love to help you.



You can visit my profile here on Fiverr to check my other skills.



With kind regards

Kumar(ONS Application Studio)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good service. I'll continue working with this guy.

Seller's Response:

Great work!!

Seller's Response:

Amazing worker

:

Thanks :)

:

Hardworking Seller




No comments:

Post a Comment