Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Note: Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.



Also this Gig Includes basic app rest Quote will be provided after detailed discussion.



  • I have developed so Many application in iOS .My expertise is in iOS apps Development.
  • I am good in application enhancement and extension.
  • I have done 30+ apps for extension and adding new features and also fix bugs and crashes in them.
  • I have also expertise in swift and autolayout.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy communication and very knowledgeable. Will use this seller again.

Seller's Response:

dharmesh is good person. Thank you for your time. My Firebase bugs solved in 1-2 hours. I hope see you again!.

Seller's Response:

great experience!

Seller's Response:

As always this developer is awesome! Fast and really communicative!

:

Great experience as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment