Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Design Mobile App Ui Ux And Create Working Prototype











About:

Hello & Welcome to my gig!



Hopefully you are fine!

I am professional and creative graphic designer with 3 years+ experience. I'll design you very professional and user friendly mobile apps user interface and will create you android or ios mobile application prototype or demo apps professionally in quick delivery time and at low cost.



My Tools and Technologies:

  • Photoshop
  • Corel Draw
  • Pencil
  • C#
  • Unity


Gig Services:

  • App UI UX Design
  • Create Working Mobile App Prototype
  • Wireframes / Mockups


*Please contact to make things clear before placing the order.



I am looking forward for long term working relations with you. If you have any query, feel free to discuss. 



Regards,

Altoorsoln

Reviews


:

did a great work !

:

needed to replace all my app screen's design's. thw seller is a top professional field/

:

professional.

:

Well done, many thanks

:

His communication is very professional. The job is of a very good quality. Would highly recommed




No comments:

Post a Comment