Saturday, March 7, 2020

Make Unity 2D 3D And Web Games











About:

This gig offers a very cheap and efficient development of any unity3d games. The game can be 2D or 3D. This gig also offers updating a game like adding new scenes or levels in a pre-existing game. 



Rather than offering a unity professional to make a game from scratch for about 180 to 300 dollars, let me do it in just 50 to 80 dollars. I will take a bit more time than them but I will create a proficient game for you. 



So feel free to inbox me anytime, If I understand your project and could create it, I will be pleased to work with you and if I cannot do it, give me some time and I will learn it how to do it only for you.



Here's my portfolio link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4hwHomh_yAEQW5GT2V3dEZneGs



ACHIEVEMENTS

I won Game Jam Pakistan 2018!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Saad has a keen sense of detail when it came to building our game, he is very thorough in what he does, and would recommend him for any 2D or 3D project. Look forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Seller is an amazing programmer, and seeks to please. Great job as always, can't wait to work on other projects with Saad!

Seller's Response:

Amazing buyer

:

fast and great work really nice to work with you! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment