Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create ANDROID Native Or Hybrid App For You











About:

I will create native Android app for your business. I'll also provide backend services as well.

I can also provide cross platform hybrid app for android and iphone using phonegap / cordova / ionic or telerik mobile apps.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outsanding design and development experience! This was my second time with ibnemuhammad and he was best able to capture my requirement and turn into a beautiful app. Lets continue further brother.Thanks!

Seller's Response:

it was really great experience working with him. he is so clear on his requirements and very good in communication.

Seller's Response:

Best developer nice prices

Seller's Response:

great buyer. Knows his requirements and explains better.

Seller's Response:

Always outstanding Work more then five stars




No comments:

Post a Comment