Monday, March 2, 2020

Make You A Flappy Bird Game With Your Own Art











About:

I will make you a flappy bird game as you want it. You can provide art or photographs to create your own game. Great as a gift for someone.

I will upload it to the internet for you and give you your own link.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Game is good but the game background is still abit blurry. The link for one of my ads (sound ad) wasn't change to the new link I send. The revision took too long so I don't want to wait long again for another revision. I don't mind waiting long if the seller tells me before that he/she is going to be late.

Seller's Response:

Delivered important parts late or not at all. Wanted a higher resolution background while not delivering said background. I added more features and revision than I normally would for $10 and do not regret that, but unfortunately Holly9 seemed to have expected more.

:

Good work.

:

Good work.

:

Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment