Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

If you have trouble with your iOS project created with Objective-C or Swift, I can help you.


I can fix issues in:
- Objective-c or Swift code
- UI Layout ( Storyboard or xib)
- 3rd-party libraries integration
- Resources files
- etc



Money back guarantee! If I can't find issue or how to fix it, I'll refund your purchase.



[NOTICE] If you have more than one issue or your issue is more complicated and require complex solution, or you have questions, please contact my to get a proper deal.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I contacted Ekta and she instantly responded and was super professional. She was able to assess the request and turned around everything same day. Saved me hours of fruitless work. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Quick and good. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment