Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

I will do your Augmented Reality work!!



I have 4 years of industry experience in unity3D.



My Expertise are:-



Augmented Reality

GPS SYSTEM

AR CAMERA

AR

Real world Environment

Object in Real life.



Note:-

Please concern with me before ordering.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good service

Seller's Response:

Very nice to start new business with him. Will work again Thanks for choosing me

:

Excellent service. ranawasal is an expert in making unity games, and mobile games. he makes sure he understands everything before proceeding to make the project

:

Very nice to work with him again i think its my 14th order with him. Such a nice person. Thanks for choosing me

:

Thx I will order from you again soon




No comments:

Post a Comment