Monday, February 26, 2018

I will implement ads, inapp purchases in your unity

I will implement ads, inapp purchases in your unity












About:

Hey, do you want to monetize your Android Apps to generate a passive income?

Here I am. I can integrate any type of ads including Banner, Interstitial or Rewarded to your android app.

I'll integrate ads and In-app Purchases in your Unity Project for any platform.

Ad services which I offer to integrate 

- Admob
- Chartboost
- Heyzap
- RevMob
- Unity Ads
- AdColony
- Vungle
- Applovin
- Tapdaq mediation

Before Ordering Order please must check the that:

  1. You have complete source code of App or Game
  2. You have ad ids of ads you want to put in there
  3. Code is written in Unity


If any of the above points is confusing you, you can contact me before placing order. 

Reviews


umarzahid35:Really fast delivery and quality work. Great job.

anoufaj:He is a Great Man and profesional in his work

funworld436:Highly Recommended, Perfection in his work.

superczmut:Super professional as always. Thank you

superczmut:I wrote it few times already but I will write it again... 100% professional and higly recommended seller. Thank you once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment