Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will help deploy your app on servers

I will help deploy your app on servers












About:

In this gig, I will provide guidelines/assistance on deployment of APP on servers. Guidelines/assistance includes following.
1. Installing/setting up server environment for app to work.
2. Resolve dependency issues on the servers.
3. Fixing issue/helping you on deployment.
4. Automation on App deployment.

Can't find the service what you are looking for? PIng me

Reviews


jhunyorklb:Don't waste your time this is a very best service ever, go with them they are the best \n\nsometimes as customer we know nothing, another guy will turn your ignorance into consulting charge you for information, \nit wasn't the case, they worked even on dependencies things that I never planned at all\n\nthank you so much

pheonixsolution:It was pleasure to work with them. Would love to work with them again in future

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment