Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will create node js express application

I will create node js express application












About:

I have 2 years of experience as MEAN stack developer.
I have worked with following technologies:

  • Node js - Express
  • MySQL
  • redis 
  • socket.io
  • Angularjs 
  • HTML, CSS, javascript/jQuery
  • Cordova/Phonegap Apps
  • API Integration and Services development
  • PUSH Notifications(GCM/ APN), SMPP service (sms) and Email service 

contact me if you want to build web app from small scale to large scale with minimum bugs.

Reviews


eliaspajares:Always a pleasure to work with this freelancer!!!

unitedsolution:Very nice working with him. Excellent communication. Thanks

jonathanando:Great stuff

unitedsolution:Excellent experience.

eliaspajares:Highly skilled freelancer. Looking forward to start new projects with you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment