Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will create your website or web application

I will create your website or web application












About:

I am an experienced developer with expertise in Web Design and Development along with Development of iOS and Android Applications. I have completed orders for many local and international clients. 
Currently working with my team and building a huge portfolio. I prefer direct interaction with clients via mail and skype for better understanding and prefer to continue working with those clients. 

Contact me to get your Website/Mobile App working!

Muhammad Asfand Shabbir
Chief Operations Officer
Dangling Pixels

Reviews


ahmedalawadhi:Outstanding Experience!

asfandshabbir:Amazing

ahmedalawadhi:Outstanding Experience!

asfandshabbir:Thanks for the review and the cooperation.

ahmedalawadhi:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment