Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will update you ios app to ios 10 and xcode 8 compatible

I will update you ios app to ios 10 and xcode 8 compatible












About:

- provide high level mobile consultancy.
- upgrade source from old swift version to latest version.
- make your app iOS 10 compatible
- make it compatible with latest Xcode 8
- upload your app to AppStore
- you will own the copyright of your source.
- will handover the complete source on completion.
- follow best practices during the development cycle so do not worry about the quality.
- share my experience for product designing

Reviews


cselmer:Excellent work – fixed a major bug! I recommend to everybody and will already make my next order today.

bug_resolver:Outstanding Experience!

rakank:Great work and fast

bug_resolver:Great experience

pandaclub:Seller took on a very difficult task and completed it to a high standard after some revisions, which were completed very quickly. This seller cares about the end result and customer satisfaction so I would highly recommend this hard working seller to anybody. * P.S. Go with bug_resolver if you want results!


No comments:

Post a Comment