Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will promote your android or ios app on 3 sites

I will promote your android or ios app on 3 sites












About:

*More than 200 satisfied clients and 5.0 

Hi and welcome to my gig,

With my gig: "I will promote your Android or iOS app on several websites" you will get guest post on my tech sites:

  1. More than 2 years old tech site with over 1500 post and more than 200k impressions a month
  2. Tech news site with more than 180k impressions a month
  3. App site, more than 3 years old with PR4

What I'll need to promote you app and do app marketing:

  • Link to your app
  • Selected keyword which will be used as a backlink

All the backlinks are do follow and will stay for live on my sites. This is a great way to promote your app and engage more potential users of your app. As part of my gig you will get two or more high quality backlinks to your app from two sites with PR8. This is a great way to spread info about your app and get higher search ranking at stores for long term.

*The article will be about 300-350 words and SEO optimized with name of the app as a main keyword

Pm me if need anything else regarding the app marketing.

Reviews


mattaxel:she is great i am very happy

irena_:Thank you!

hodka2:great work

irena_:Thanks

christopherchee:Very good work! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment