Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will reskin of both IOS and android

I will reskin of both IOS and android












About:

Over the Past 5+ years , I excel my careers in the Field of Mobile , Web and Desktop application and Games.

I have expertise in iOS / Android Game and Application development.
I have worked with world second largest social mobile phone gaming company i.e. DeNa for 2 years.

My expertise include:

Professional Skills in 2D Game and Mobile AppDeployment
Application Development using objective - C.
Application development using android sdk and ndk.
knowledge of working with third party engines like cocos2dx, cocos2d, libGdx, ngcore.
2D Game and App Development for iPhone using Objective C and Cocos2D
2D Game Development for iPhone/Android using Javascript

Thanks

Luqman

Regexsoft

Reviews


revlife7:Super Awesome job!

regex_soft:Great :)

revlife7:He knows how to make this Slots App works! I will order more of his GIGs!

regex_soft:Great :)

ziadave:Very high quality work. Recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment