Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will write a app store optimized ios android app description

I will write a app store optimized ios android app description












About:

ASO is the new SEO. Get more visibility. Make your app more searchable in Appstore and Playstore!  

What I offer:

* Professional app description that is rich in ASO

* Naturally and strategically placed keywords and call to action. No key word stuffing!

Basic gig:  Write and rewrite your description up to 225 words.  No key word list provided, please order the ASO extra for key word list.

For optimum result, I suggest TARGETED keyword research extra.

I use Professional, PAID, and the best ASO tools.  I will incorporate the result to your description & give you the full report.


One research for 1 description & 1 store only! Process and keywords are different for Apple Appstore and Google Playstore. 

SAVE money by ordering from me!  
No need to pay expensive subscription fee for ASO tools when you can order my service for low price! 

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ANY CUSTOM OFFERS OR SPECIFIC OFFERS LIKE AUDIENCE TARGETING.

Reviews


masoudabuzant29:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

boxwell:Clear and concise app description, great use of keywords. 100% recommended!

ihaveyoucovered:Thank you for the opportunity and feedback :)

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment