Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design and develop mobile app for Android, IOS and Windows Phone using Ionic Framework.

I will design and develop mobile app for Android, IOS and Windows Phone using Ionic Framework.












About:

In this gig I am going to provide you with best mobile app for your brand or web application. I'll design and develop mobile application for you based on your ideas and thoughts within budget and time constraint .

This gig only include MAX 4 screens and no back-end integration.

Feel free to contact me and share your awesome ideas.


Thanks

Reviews


darksideous:I've said many times the best gig on fiverr. Phenomenal work and very nice human being. Thank you

na1amagha:Good person and friend !! Wish you Good luck for you future endeavors.

darksideous:Best Gig on fiverr. highly highly recommended

na1amagha:i am having great time and outstanding exprience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment