Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will update ios app to latest ios 11

I will update ios app to latest ios 11












About:

Make you existing app compatible with latest iOS 10.
And Android 6.0

Complete support to your existing app with new Apple device and latest iOS as well for Android.

Reviews


zert99:“The Best” once again, thank you.

naumansindhu:Super fast, easy to work with He will not waste your time.

zert99:He was amazing!!! I had a couple issues on my end that made his job harder and he remained polite and extremely professional through the whole process. He went above and beyond with things like creating a new logo because the one I enlarged was too pixelated. I will definitely use him again. Thank you so much.

savani24:Awesome work!!! Very nice person :D Will definitely work for you. Thanks for everything. :P

jsanty:Great experience, fantastic seller


No comments:

Post a Comment