Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will design and develop outstanding android apps for you

I will design and develop outstanding android apps for you












About:

Hello buyer,

Contact me to discuss your app before placing an order. 

I would like to make custom apps as per your needs and expectations.
This package contains everything from designing(if needed),coding and publishing .
I've created numerous NATIVE Android apps on android studio for some overall customers.
 I can think of brilliant and amazing item in a short sensible time frame with sensible sum.

We can provide the following services within android.

  • Google Maps
  • Web Services
  • Splash Screen
  • Language Translation
  • Generate Notifications
  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Fire-base
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Language Translation

and much more. If you want to develop an android application then you are at the right place.
thanks.

Reviews


odiorc:This guy is amazing!!!

adeel65:having good experience ;)

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment