Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will provide you my services as Android developer and + See More

I will provide you my services as Android developer and + See More












About:

I am a professional Android developer with 4 years of experience in developing enterprise applications with millions of users.

What kind of applications I develop?

I am versatile in my approach and can develop any kind of Android application, complete mobile business solutions except games

My area of expertise includes following

  • Sports/Fitness/Gym apps
  • Real time and live chat apps
  • Traveling apps  
  • Bluetooth apps
  • Educational/News apps
  • Database apps
  • Video/Camera based apps
  • Location based apps
  • Custom SDKs/Java & Android libraries
  • Business apps and widgets

What you will get for your investment?

You will get an exceptionally stable, robust, secure product with great UI/UX.

How will I communicate?

I will be in touch with you throughout the project and will keep you posted about every update. After every update, you will get a chance to verify it.

Who will support/update your app after it is developed?

Initially, I will provide one month free support for your application. In case of any update, I will integrate new requirements to your app (even after years if I will be alive).

Reviews


choxmax:Excellent as usual

mallaudin:Outstanding Experience!

davidpiperj:Excellent work. I usually give 5 star rating for his support and quality work.

mallaudin:Great experience ....

davidpiperj:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment