Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will Design and Android app developed.

I will Design and Android app developed.












About:

Hello guys,

I am a professional Android native developer. I would like to work with clients who want to develop native mobile applications in Android. I have 2.5 + years of experience in Android app development and expertise with PHP, JAVA, and MySQL as back-end based web applications development as well. I have excellent expertise with mapping in mobile apps.

I would make custom apps as per your needs.
This package contains everything from designing(if needed), coding and publishing.

I am Well Experienced in following Branches :

Bussiness Apps
Image to XML layouts
GPS Related Apps 
SMS Related Apps
Delivery Apps
Chatting Apps
Calling apps
Databases App
Camera Related Apps
API integration
Ads integration(Admob and others)
Firebase integration
Push notifications
Local database base integration  
Material support library
Google maps
Convert Website Into Application
And Many Much more

Note:- Please talk to me about the requirements of your app before ordering my gig. Thank you

Best Regards,
Hardik

Reviews


lopezfj92:Great service as expected!

inovativeapps:Thanks You, Hope, To Deal With You Again

hommybrick:great work. i will back for another app soon.\nthanks

inovativeapps:\r\nThank You, Hope, To Deal With You Again

crush76:Another great job


No comments:

Post a Comment