Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will develop application using mean stack

I will develop application using mean stack












About:

Hello Clients,

I will do any kind of programming works using the MEAN Stack.

I have good knowledge of MEAN Stack and would be able to submit the work on time. 
 
I can help you with any kind of MEAN Stack related issues and build your web and hybrid apps.

Web Applications

Have passion and command on web applications development.

The tools I use are:
  • HTML 5 & CSS 3
  • Javascript
  • Typescript
  • Angular 2
  • Bootstrap
  • Node.JS
  • Express.JS
  • MongoDB

I am also excel at following for advance apps:

  • Google Map API
  • Social Media Integration
  • Firebase

Regards

Reviews


thomasgkas:Great job again!

haileegreen:It's all my pleasure working for him and wish to work in future.\r\n

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment